A virtual AGM allows shareholders to watch a webcast of your Chairman and CEO conducting the business of the Annual General Meeting. Unlike regular AGMs, shareholders are not physically present but watch remotely via their phone or laptop. Three main aspects Company Secretaries and Investor Relations Officers must deal with in virtual AGMs are:
- 1. Before the AGM: Registering and verifying shareholders, tallying votes on resolutions, and receiving and responding to shareholder questions
- 2. During the AGM: The technical and presentation aspects of the webcast
- 3. After the AGM: Checking viewership statistics
Investor.Exchange is a self-service portal that allows Company Secretaries and Investor Relations Officers to manage not just one, but all three of these aspects.
- Customise their registration page, with logos, privacy policies, and other details
- Populate it with details pertaining to their AGM, such as key dates, links to the Annual Report, and link to the landing page of the AGM.
- Capture shareholder registration details, as well as their votes and questions
- Initiate emails with details of the webcast for verified shareholders
Investor.Exchange allows Company Secretaries to generate a unique URL. This is published to the stock exchange and elsewhere to allow shareholders to express interest in attending.
Company Secretaries can check on registrations at any time and provide details to their share registrar for verification.
Shareholders can submit written questions during registration, and (at the option of the Company Secretary) type their questions into moderated live chat during the AGM.
At the designated time of the AGM, verified shareholders can log in to the streaming page with their email and password.
Investor.Exchange provides LiveChat staffed by a human operator to guide them through the registration process.
Yes, you can choose to stream the webcast via Zoom, Vimeo or our private streaming network for exceptional video quality and security.
Yes, our studio is located in 138 Robinson Road. Under safe distancing regulations we can accommodate up to 10 people. On the live set, we can accommodate 3 people, socially distanced. On the green screen set, we can accommodate 5 people, socially distanced. For more information, refer to this link: https://www.imda.gov.sg/for-industry/sectors/Media/Film/Filming-in-Singapore
After your shareholders register, they will receive a welcome email. Once you have closed the book on the list of members, approved shareholders will receive a confirmation email.
No, they can attend the Virtual AGM on a browser on your computer, tablet or phone.